Missing Your Clean, Fluffy Home Carpet?
If you are looking for a carpet cleaner in Colorado Springs, CO and you wish to have a clean, soft, healthy carpet that your family can crawl on without you cringing, please give us a try. I promise to deliver a level of clean that is respectful of your expectation of clean. I promise to deliver the type of clean that individuals with allergies, skin conditions, and compromised immune systems must have in order to live a somewhat normal life in their homes. I Care About the Health of YOUR Carpet! — Allen Shipley, President
Don’t Believe Us, Listen to a Customer!
Questions to Ask About Your Residential Carpet
- How much did you invest in your carpet? Most people have $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot invested in carpet.
- How many years do you want it to last? The average carpet can last 20 years, a higher quality carpet 40+ years.
- Will you be able to sell the house in 10 to 20 years with the carpet still on the floor? Imagine living on the carpet 20+ years then selling the house without ever contemplating replacement.
- Does it seem like the carpet never ever really gets clean and needs to be cleaned more often? If your carpet is drying stiff and crunchy and turning black between cleanings you have a soap residue. Soap residue attracts dirt and bacteria and does not meet the definition of clean (Removal of foreign matter from a surface).
- Want to have a clean, soft, healthy carpet that will look like new in 20+ years?We are not promising anything we know we cannot deliver. While not all carpets can look like new for 20+ years, we will qualify what we think we can or cannot do for your carpet.
Call us at 719-391-0623. What do you have to lose? Hint: What you have to lose is dirty carpets that are difficult to keep clean…
RESIDENTIAL CARPET CARE SERVICES
3 REASONS TO HAVE YOUR RESIDENTIAL CARPET CLEANED
Eliminate the idea that you have to replace your carpet with tile, because you can’t keep it clean. Protect your investment, by getting it cleaned the right way. Finally, keep your carpet clean because your family’s health is WORTH it!
Why Your Carpet May Need a Good Cleaning
When you vacuum and you don’t have tight carpet, it drags the yarns and combs the fibers. The friction from this combing action releases the twists in the carpet, causing it to lay down and hold dirt in. Therefore, no more fluffy carpet!
But when the carpet is tight (i.e. properly stretched), the beater bar on the vacuum creates sufficient vibration. This allows the dirt to lift, which makes it easier for the vacuum to extract. If this is the case with your carpet, we can help put the “spring” back into your carpet.